Every privately-held company that is seeking to raise equity capital from foreign investors should properly comply with local laws regarding soliciting capital from investors in a particular country/jurisdiction prior to having a securities offering in place.
ANY SERVICES OFFERED, OPINIONS, NEWS, ANALYSES OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED AS GENERAL INFORMATION, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT, LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE OR SOLICITATION OF SUCH SERVICES. FRANK NAGY FINANCIAL SERVICES DOES NOT OFFER OR SELL SECURITIES.
TO COMPLY WITH THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934, FRANK NAGY FINANCIAL SERVICES IS PROHIBITED FROM RECEIVING A "SUCCESS FEE" PAID BY CORPORATE CLIENTS AS THE RESULT OF ANY CAPITAL RAISED THROUGH THE INTRODUCTION OF PRIVATE INVESTORS, LICENSED PLACEMENT AGENTS OR VENTURE CAPITAL/PRIVATE EQUITY FIRMS. More info.>>
Raise Capital with a Reg S Foreign Stock Offering
The Regulation S Offering (Reg. S) is an exemption designed by the SEC for companies seeking to raise capital from investors located OUTSIDE of the United States.
CAN I SOLICIT CAPITAL FROM NON-U.S. INVESTORS THROUGH GENERAL ADVERTISING AND GENERAL SOLICITATION?
• Pay non-U.S. finders fees
• Place tombstone ads in foreign magazines and newspapers
YES. Unlike the restrictions imposed by Regulation D, a U.S. company or any person acting on its behalf seeking to raise capital utilizing Regulation S exemption MAY:
• Use foreign investor direct mailing lists
• Use any form of non-US "general solicitation" or "general advertising"
Our FOREIGN STOCK OFFERING SOLUTION includes:
• Preparing a Foreign Private Placement Memorandum
• Preparing a Foreign Subscription Agreement with all Reg S disclaimers
• Preparing an Foreign Offering Circular
• Purchaser Qualifying Questionnaire prepared for non-U.S. investors
• Financial Spreadsheet
• Tracking Spreadsheet
• Complete list of over 4,000 Angel, Private, and Venture capital investors
• Email blast to VC/Private Equity firms who invest in that industry
• Design a tombstone ad for newspapers and magazines
• List of countries which permit general solicitation/advertising
• List of international business newspapers publications
• Proper text for a password-protected web page
• Press release announcement
FOREIGN STOCK OFFERING SOLUTION............
US $7,900 US $5,900
Contact us now for a
free initital telephone consultation: